YOU DESERVE TO MAKE A GREAT LIVING
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE
- Building the plane mid-air while flying…not sure how you got this high but doing “all the things” to make sure you don’t lose altitude?
- Recognizing that what got you here won’t get you to your next goal…but you aren’t sure what needs to change or how?
- Making decisions in the moment based on your gut instincts rather than reliable information and repeatable processes?
- Running yourself ragged because you can’t afford to take some much needed time off?
- Struggling to figure out where your time and money should be spent to make the most of it and grow your business?
- Tired of being at the mercy of things you can’t control (hello pandemic, recession, or whatever the world throws at us next) and constantly reacting to circumstances while wishing you had some sort of plan?
- Longing for that work-life balance you dreamed about when you started this business?
The good news is, you aren’t alone. The better news is, I know how to help!
Who am I?
Hi! I’m Danielle Hendon – wife, mom, and Virtual CFO to small business owners.
I empower business owners to pay themselves what they’re worth and continue to put more profit in their pocket every year. I do this by helping business owners understand what their financial numbers are and WHY the numbers move. Armed with that understanding, you can take intentional steps to grow your profits.
I bring over a decade of experience in corporate finance and accounting to small businesses on a scale that fits their budget and their needs. My education and certification (as a CPA) gave me the technical knowledge. Using those skills on the job, taught me that accounting and finance is about so much more than numbers. It’s about the people. I LOVE numbers…but I have a genuine passion for people.
When my previous employer closed their doors and severed all the employees, I knew it was time to take my knowledge and passion to the people that needed it most. After helping that big business walk the path of bankruptcy until they were small… and eventually closed… I KNOW how to make big financial concepts fit small business. I started 4 Corners CFO to help business owners take a step back from the burnout, pay themselves what they’re worth, and focus on their joy and reason for serving their clients. This business has given me the opportunity to make a difference in the world because instead of helping big corporations increase share price, I get to help small business owners increase their livelihoods and legacies. And THAT is the best part of running this business <3
What Do I Do?
I work one-on-one with entrepreneurs to lay a foundation that makes accounting and cash management easy. Setting this foundation gives you back the time and energy you need to build the future you dream about. We create the building blocks for your financial future and success together. I don’t tell you what to do, nor do I do it all for you. I come alongside you with the calculations, information, and tools you need to build the business you want. We do this through the Focused Finance Framework.
- Reliability – Focus on the transparency and reliability of your financial data by implementing best practices that give you the information critical to making your best business decisions.
- Profit Focused – Continue to verify reliable financial data while diving into revenue, expense, and product/service mix to identify the actions that will maximize and optimize your profit.
- Strategy – Use the understanding we’ve gained of revenues and expenses to generate a financial strategy, a budget, to chart the path to your business goals month by month through the rest of the year.
- Execution – Analyze the actual financial results in comparison to the identified goals so you stay on track to meet or exceed these goals because you know what to repeat and when to pivot. Then layer in the cash flow forecast because a budget does not cover all the things that needs your cash.
With the foundation laid and the 4 Corners solidified, we develop a routine of assessment, accountability, and adjustment. Every month, quarter, or year we meet to review how the actual results measure up to the budget. We work together to figure out what worked and what didn’t so you can be proactive and intentional about reaching your business goals on time.
By the end of our first year together, you will have:
- Easy access to the financial information that matters most to you when making business decisions
- An understanding of where to spend your time and money to grow your business
- A sense of control…the actions you take have clear results in your numbers and you will prove this to yourself every single month
- Confidence in the stability and longevity of your business grounded in a realistic and refined forecast
The best part is….you don’t have to type or calculate a single number if you don’t want to and I’m here for any questions or concerns along the way! When life throws you a curve ball, I’m going to help figure out the financial impact and potential solutions or adjustments.
Are you ready to get started?