YOU DESERVE TO MAKE A GREAT LIVING
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE
- Paying yourself inconsistently, less than you deserve, or not at all because all the money goes back into the business?
- Making decisions in the moment without knowing the impact it might have on your financial future?
- Running yourself ragged because you can’t afford to take some much needed time off?
- Struggling to figure out where your time and money should be spent to make the most of it and grow your business?
- Tired of being at the mercy of things you can’t control (hello pandemic) and constantly reacting to circumstances while wishing you had some sort of plan?
- Longing for that work-life balance you dreamed about when you started this business?
The good news is, you aren’t alone. The better news is, I know how to help!
Who am I?
Hi! I’m Danielle Hendon – wife, mom, and Virtual CFO to small business owners.
I empower business owners to pay themselves what they’re worth and continue to put more profit in their pocket every year. I do this by helping business owners understand what their financial numbers are and WHY the numbers move. Armed with that understanding, you can take intentional steps to grow your profits.
I bring over a decade of experience in corporate finance and accounting to small businesses on a scale that fits their budget and their needs. My education and certification (as a CPA) gave me the technical knowledge. Using those skills on the job, taught me that accounting and finance is about so much more than numbers. It’s about the people. I LOVE numbers…but I have a genuine passion for people.
When my previous employer closed their doors and severed all the employees, I knew it was time to take my knowledge and passion to the people that needed it most. I started 4 Corners CFO to help business owners take a step back from the burnout, pay themselves what they’re worth, and focus on their joy and reason for serving their clients. I get the chance to change the world by helping business owners like you have the biggest impact they can in their community.
What Do I Do?
I work one-on-one with entrepreneurs to lay a foundation that makes accounting and cash management easy. Setting this foundation gives you back the time and energy you need to begin building. We create the building blocks for your financial future and success together. I call these the 4 Corners.
- Evaluate your financial health
- Prioritize your profit
- Understand your processes
- Quantify your goals
With the foundation laid and the 4 Corners solidified, we develop a routine of assess and adjust. Every month, quarter, or year we meet to review how the actual results measure up to the budget. We work together to figure out what worked and what didn’t so you can be proactive and intentional about reaching your business goals.
By the end of our first year together, you will have:
- Easy access to the financial information that matters most to you when making business decisions
- An understanding of where to spend your time and money to grow your business
- A sense of control…the actions you take have clear results in your numbers and you will have proven this to yourself every month
- Confidence in the stability and longevity of your business grounded in a realistic and refined forecast
The best part is….you don’t have to type or calculate a single number if you don’t want to and I’m here for any questions or concerns along the way! When life throws you a curve ball, I’m going to help figure out the financial impact and potential solutions or adjustments.
Are you ready to get started?