YOU DESERVE TO MAKE A GREAT LIVING
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE
Nobody likes to air their dirty laundry and expose their finances. Let me tell you a secret: Nearly EVERY small business owner you know had a disastrously messy financial life UNTIL they worked with a pro to get it in order.
Money and finances are a touchy subject for anyone. It gets even more personal for small business owners because it’s YOUR money. This business is your baby, your passion, your livelihood…but it’s not your life. We all want to live our life to the fullest AND run our business. I’m betting you don’t quite feel like you are right now.
You are probably:
- Scared to take time-off or let go of any ounce of control because you don’t know how it will impact your business
- Terrified you might suddenly not have the funds to “keep paying the bills”…both business and personal
- Too busy working and building your business to keep up with the accounting
- Scrambling to get everything together at tax time just hoping you can find it all and that you saved enough to pay the government
- Struggling to figure out where your time and money should be spent to be the most valuable for your business
- Tired of being at the mercy of things you can’t control (hello pandemic). You’re constantly reacting to circumstances and wishing you had some sort of plan
- Longing for that work-life balance you dreamed about when you started this business
The good news is, you aren’t alone. The better news is, I know how to help!
- Ready to scale your business and find reliable help
- Interested in quickly and easily knowing where your money and your business stand
- Willing to think outside of the box and entertain creative solutions
- Curious about your financial future and ready for some accountability in getting there
Let’s do this! Schedule a call now to learn how I help entrepreneurs like you create a financial foundation they can build their future on!
Who am I?
Hi! I’m Danielle Hendon – wife, mom, and Virtual CFO to small business owners.
I spent over a decade in the audit and accounting realm of Corporate America. Then the pandemic hit and showed me all the things I didn’t even realize I was missing like a fresh meal at dinner or showing up for my kids’ practices and events. I wanted to continue working from home as long as possible. I know I’m not the only person thinking like this. There are so many small business owners trying to live their best life and there is so much I’ve learned from “big business” that they deserve to know too! I want to bring all the benefits of corporate finance and accounting to the entrepreneurs of the world in a format and price range you can use. I can help you budget, forecast, analyze your revenue and expenses and make the financial decisions that are only possible when you have this kind of information…the kind of financial information and insight that is ESSENTIAL for scaling your business and growing your profits.
My education and certification (as a CPA) taught me all the technical details. When I started using those skills on the job, I learned that accounting and finance is about so much more than numbers. It’s about the people. I developed a passion for finding ways to help the company and the people in it. I want to make things better for everyone! Making things better all-around means I became an expert problem solver. Over the years, I contributed to creative solutions like automated journal entry documentation that saved time and money for so many! As the company downsized through bankruptcy and eventually closed their doors, I worked hand-in-hand with the remaining team to maintain a controls compliant and reliable accounting environment without overwhelming the remaining employees with red tape and busy work.
The technical details used to achieve financial growth are the same for every company. How exactly you get there, the solutions that fit, will be a little different for each person. You need someone who knows those technical details and how to make them fit your business. You deserve someone who understand this is personal. That’s ME!
What Do I Do?
I work one-on-one with entrepreneurs to lay a foundation that makes accounting and cash management easy. Setting this foundation gives you back the time and energy you need to begin building. We create the building blocks for your financial future and success together. I call these the 4 Corners.
With the foundation laid and the 4 Corners solidified, we develop a routine of assess and adjust. Every quarter (or month if your business needs it), we meet to review how the actual results measure up to the budget/forecast. We work together to figure out what worked and what didn’t so you can be proactive and intentional about reaching your business goals.
By the end of our first year together, you will have:
- Easy access to the financial information that matters most to you when making business decisions
- An understanding of where to spend your time and money to grow your business
- A sense of control…the actions you take have clear results in your numbers and you will have proven this to yourself every month
- Confidence in the stability and longevity of your business grounded in a realistic and refined forecast
The best part is….you don’t have to type or calculate a single number if you don’t want to and I’m here for any questions or concerns along the way! When life throws you a curve ball, I’m going to help figure out the financial impact and potential solutions or adjustments.
Are you ready to get started?